A lot of people now love fashion. Some say that it is because to become fashionable is trendy nowadays. Basically, it is about people realizing that they can express themselves better through the clothes they wear. People also know that they can look presentable based on the outfit that they are wearing. Here are just some of the fashion trends to watch for 2014:
- Navy/ Sailor – Almost every spring, this is popular and since it is going to be trendy come 2014, you cannot give up on your navy blue blazers just yet.
- Angular Shapes – If you have clothes that have sharp, angular angles, it is likely that you will be able to put them to good use this coming year.
- Anything colored gray – Gray is one of the main colors for this coming spring so you better invest on 50 shades (or more so) of gray.
- Button Downs – For people who love wearing the effortless vibe that button downs can bring, you should be really happy because they are back.
- Wide Leg Trousers – Tired of the skinny jean trend that seems to be never going away? Wide leg trousers are going to be popular in 2014
Remember that in choosing what you would like to wear; do not wear all the trends at once. Rather, choose trends that you know you will still wear months after the trend has gone by.
Image credit: Sattva – FreeDigitalPhotos.net